A Personal Service For Tenants
Here at Whites Independent Lettings we let and manage a wide variety of furnished and unfurnished residential properties throughout Fareham and the surrounding areas.
Please click on the link to view the properties we currently have available. Our stock changes daily so please register your details with us so that you don’t miss your perfect home.
Our friendly and approachable team are always available to answer any questions on any of the properties.
For more information please call us on 01329 286545View Our Properties Register Your Requirements Tenant Charges
For your safety and peace of mind:
- All of our managed properties are certified by The Gas Safe Register
- Inspected for electrical safety and furniture fire safety
- Assured shorthold tenancy security deposits (bonds) are managed using the Deposit Protection Service (DPS) ‘custodial scheme’ in accordance with the Housing Act 2004.
- Contractual tenancy security deposits (bonds) are held in a designated Client Account in accordance with recommended practice.
- For more information please call us on 01329 286545
“How to Rent Guide”
The Deregulation Act 2015 introduced changes to some of the rules around section 21 notices. Regulations providing details of those proposals, and the prescribed form, have now been released. It should be noted that these rules only apply in England and to tenancies created on or after 1 October 2015. The attached ‘How to Rent’ checklist should be read by landlords and tenants before they consider letting or renting a property.Download the “How to Rent” guide here